Groundbreaking
School News
Groundbreaking
Bella Weslow, Staff Reporter • June 12, 2024

On May 16th, 2024, a monumental event occurred for the students and staff of the Arlington Career Center. At 2 pm, students and teachers left...

Latinas Leading Tomorrow at ACC
Clubs & Extras
Latinas Leading Tomorrow at ACC
Lary Renderos, Guest Reporter • June 12, 2024

Let’s zoom into the bustling hive of activity that is ACC (let's throw some props to our extracurricular buffet: from frisbee to D&D, there's...

Op Ed: A Call for Accelerated Learning in APS
Op Ed
Joseph Sparks, Guest Reporter • June 12, 2024

Dear Arlington Public Schools, As I prepare to begin my education at Princeton University next fall, I often look back and consider the impact...

Op Ed: Let’s Expand Restorative Justice in Virginia
Op Ed
Zack Dabrowski, Staff Reporter • June 12, 2024

Dear Barbara A. Favola, In one month, I will have graduated from high school and be ready for the next stage of my life. When I look back...

Acme Pie Company
Community & Beyond
Acme Pie Company

Acme Pie Co., located barely a block from the school, is one of the only pie shops within Arlington - and it’s also the best. Walking towards...

Coming soon…Tech Census

The Arlington Tech Census is now in its second year, yet no results have been published. In December, this will all change. Be on the lookout for the Arlington Tech Census Report, which will feature the Fall of 2022, the Spring of 2022, and the fall of 2023’s results. 

Not only will the results be published, but also the answers to questions such as: What grade thinks they’re the most attractive? What CTE is the most popular among the grades? And even What grade is the proudest to go to Arlington Tech?

As a one-man army, however, I cannot reach all of Arlington Tech, which will lead to skewed results and certain groups not being fully represented. You can help me with this by telling your friends to take the Census so we can achieve our goal of illustrating what Arlington Tech is really about. 

Remember, the Census is completely anonymous, and no question is mandatory. It can only be taken once, so answer each question to the best of your ability. The Census, in order to validate the results, needs to be taken on your APS email.

The Census can be found at bit.ly/FallCensus2023, or by scanning the QR code.

About the Contributor
Zack Dabrowski
Zack Dabrowski, Staff Reporter
Zack is a senior at The Arlington Career Center who is earning a general education associates degree at NOVA. He’s interested in pursuing a degree in anthropology and political science. He is currently a representative on the Student Advisory Board and a member of the Senior Committee. He is also currently interning at the Center for Youth and Family Advocacy.