Mystery Revealed: Techs Valedictorian
School News
Mystery Revealed: Tech's Valedictorian
Lydia Blackwell, Staff Reporter • April 26, 2024

With fewer than 50 days to graduation, everyone’s wondering who Arlington Tech’s valedictorian is, the person with the highest grade point...

The Artificial God
Creative Writing
The Artificial God
Hetty Fontaine, Guest Reporter • April 26, 2024

You have created a god Summoned by a ritual of your own design With bones of ancients And oils cracked It rises It shall remain...

24 with ‘24: Tadashi Dodge
24 with '24
24 with ‘24: Tadashi Dodge
Lydia Blackwell, Staff Reporter • April 24, 2024

24 with ’24 is a Chronicle series where we ask 24 questions to a member of the class of ’24. Between now and June, we’ll shine a spotlight...

The Equity Team
DEI at ACC
The Equity Team
Isabella Chavez, Guest Reporter • April 24, 2024

At Arlington Career Center, teachers and students are able to work with one another to create numerous clubs and programs in order to diversify...

Nature is a Puzzle
Creative Writing
Nature is a Puzzle
Marin McCormack, Guest Reporter • April 24, 2024

We tend to take nature for granted. We look at our phones, scrolling through social media like zombies. Entranced by the constant dopamine hits...

2024 Spring Bazaar

On March 11, you may have been walking down the hallway in the Commons and a few tables might have caught your eye with club members selling goods. With the amount of clubs offered at ACC, the Spring Bazaar is the perfect place to sell items to support the club! The Spring Bazaar is an annual fundraising event that occurs during the winter and spring.

“We’re selling brownies, cookies, and henna designs because as the month of Ramadan is here, using the funds, we want to give back to the community who aren’t as fortunate to afford meals,” sophomore Nazik Mukhtar stated, one of the presidents of Muslim Student Association (MSA).

“We are selling these items mainly to get more people in the school aware of the robotics team,” senior Carson Driskill said, a member of the Koibots Team.

“We want to support the DND club and their members to thank them for being such great members and helpers,” sophomore Giulia Galvao said, a member of the DND club.

If you are interested in hosting a table, you are more than welcome to attend next year’s Winter Bazar!

About the Contributor
Amna Abdelbagi
Amna Abdelbagi, Staff Reporter
Amna Abdelbagi is a freshman at Arlington Tech. This is her first Journalism class and has no background in writing newspapers, but she hopes to enjoy it. Amna has interest in becoming a Staff Reporter. In her free time, Amna enjoys baking, reading, hanging out with her friends, and painting. She is interested in becoming a pediatrician.