PBL Freshman Cornerstone Town Hall
Uncategorized
PBL Freshman Cornerstone Town Hall
Amna Abdelbagi, Staff Reporter • May 24, 2024

It's finally that time of the year, the Cornerstone Town Hall that everyone has been waiting for! After all the ninth graders' hard work, students...

Bites on the Pike: Lost Dog Café
Community & Beyond
Bites on the Pike: Lost Dog Café
Clara Golner and Ilana HofferMay 24, 2024

Within the first moments of walking inside, the smell of tasty Italian food fills your nose. You look around at the art on the walls, listen...

Bites on the Pike: Ididos Coffee
Community & Beyond
Bites on the Pike: Idido's Coffee
Amna Abdelbagi, Staff Reporter • May 20, 2024

Only five minutes away from ACC, Idido’s Coffee should definitely be on your next “to-go” list! Idido’s Coffee is a cafe designed for...

Bites on the Pike: Ryu Izakaya
Community & Beyond
Bites on the Pike: Ryu Izakaya
Clara Golner and Ilana HofferMay 20, 2024

Ryu Izakaya is a small restaurant camouflaged among the many on Columbia Pike, but it is truly a hidden gem. When you walk inside, you are immediately...

Street Advocate Club
Clubs & Extras
Street Advocate Club
Cody Finnegan, Clara Golner, and Bella WeslowMay 20, 2024

One of ACC’s newer clubs is the Street Advocates Student Coalition (SASC), started by junior Cody Finnegan. The SASC’s mission is “to bring...

2024 Spring Bazaar

On March 11, you may have been walking down the hallway in the Commons and a few tables might have caught your eye with club members selling goods. With the amount of clubs offered at ACC, the Spring Bazaar is the perfect place to sell items to support the club! The Spring Bazaar is an annual fundraising event that occurs during the winter and spring.

“We’re selling brownies, cookies, and henna designs because as the month of Ramadan is here, using the funds, we want to give back to the community who aren’t as fortunate to afford meals,” sophomore Nazik Mukhtar stated, one of the presidents of Muslim Student Association (MSA).

“We are selling these items mainly to get more people in the school aware of the robotics team,” senior Carson Driskill said, a member of the Koibots Team.

“We want to support the DND club and their members to thank them for being such great members and helpers,” sophomore Giulia Galvao said, a member of the DND club.

If you are interested in hosting a table, you are more than welcome to attend next year’s Winter Bazar!

About the Contributor
Amna Abdelbagi
Amna Abdelbagi, Staff Reporter
Amna Abdelbagi is a freshman at Arlington Tech. This is her first Journalism class and has no background in writing newspapers, but she hopes to enjoy it. Amna has interest in becoming a Staff Reporter. In her free time, Amna enjoys baking, reading, hanging out with her friends, and painting. She is interested in becoming a pediatrician.