School News
Fall Dance 2023
Zoe Patchen, Photographer • November 30, 2023

Ilana Hoffer
Art Gallery
Printmaking
Ms. Ascani's Art II Students • November 30, 2023

Book Nook: Native American Heritage Month
Style
Clara Golner, Staff Reporter • November 28, 2023

November is Native American Heritage Month, so the CC Book Nook is back with recommendations of what to read this month! The first book is...

Halloween Google Doodles Ranked
Entertainment
Halloween Google Doodles Ranked
Eimi Tuttle and Ilana HofferNovember 17, 2023

Google Doodles; we’re all familiar with the cute drawings that show up on the popular search engine. Everyone loves the seasonal changes and...

Fall Edition is out now!
Chronicle Essentials
Fall Edition is out now!
The Chronicle Staff • November 15, 2023

We're happy to announce that the Fall Edition is out for delivery! Check out our new and improved design. It's the first issue published...

Scholarly Solutions

Scholarly Solutions

The quarter is about to end in less than two weeks and people are already starting to see grades from their teachers. You can already see the summative and formative assessments piling on. The end of the quarter is the time when most kids start stressing even more than usual. If you need some advice about school, listen up, because here are three:

• Use an agenda. This might sound basic but you will be grateful when you need to keep track of everything that you need to do. It can help to know when due dates are and how much work you have to do each day. Having an agenda has helped me and so many others manage responsibilities.
  • Don’t worry if you fail one quiz or assignment. One grade doesn’t define your whole success–success comes in all shapes and forms. It’s more important to learn what you’ve done wrong.
  • Take advantage of the new policy for summative retakes because they’re a big part of grades. I have taken most retakes in math, but remember all of the classes offer chances for improvement. Taking advantage of these opportunities would help you be proud of your grade before Quarter 1 ends.